Saturday, October 6, 2007

Christmas Picture

I know it is nowhere near Christmas yet but I came across this picture as I was looking for one to post and it was a good time for me when this was taken so I thought - why not?

Christmas for me should not be thought about until after bonfire night... how can you enjoy bonfire night if you are already looking towards December?

How I hate the fact that it is only just October and already the shops have Christmas items in. What's even worse is that it means I do start to get excited even though I don't want to - I can't help it - I Love Christmas.

Why? Because it was great for me - I was one of those lucky ones - I had a great childhood. The AP's were good to me and apart from when we hated each other I got on great with Big Bro. Christmas always makes me revert to childhood and the happy memories I have from then.

So have fun and if you have to think about Christmas let it all be happy sparkling thoughts!

2 comments:

monix said...

Three out of the four of my family members have birthdays in November, mine being the last on 29th. I refuse to let anything detract from that so my rule is: no mention of Christmas until birthdays are over. Well, I want my birthday to get as much attention as the rest!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.