Sunday, October 7, 2007

Books to come



I've just been to the Big Bro library - I don't know what I would do without him (possibly have to buy my own books). I get the best of both worlds with Big Bro - he decides what I should read so no decisions needed and then I tell him if I liked it or not. I also get to borrow DVDs from him at the same time - Big Bro does not have the same aversion to spending that has afflicted me!

So books to come include some Dean Koontz who I have read a few books of already and a couple of new series the Big Bro has recommended that I try.

I will keep you posted but in the meantime I will go back to Pride and Prejudice.

I hope Sunday is going well for everyone.

2 comments:

monix said...

I just popped over to say hello as you were kind enough to leave a comment on my blog. I'll be exploring yours more fully later but you might like to envy me this week as I head off for three days in Bath. I'm busy making a list of all the Jane Austen refernces to follow up!

60GoingOn16 said...

Hello Suzanne. I'm here courtesy of Muddy Island! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging book-readers or book-reading bloggers. We do others things, of course, but reading and writing about reading come pretty high on the list.

Do hope you will enjoy blogging and reading other blogs - you have already listed some of my favourites - as much as I do. There is some wonderful writing out there and it is a joy to be able to share it. It's a lot of fun too.